- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Sunday, February 07, 2010
who dat ?
dat me doin fais-do-do in mama's kitchen
50% french, and 50% alaskan pioneer finnish, i am entertaining my 1oo% (cajun) french mama, nellie grace, by making Making Adult Bibs today
mama watched me cut them all out yesterday
i put a shiny purple ribbon around her neck
her 'lagniappe' (lawn yop) ..... little something extra ;)
'now, you're monkeying with me she said!'
she still loves being included and having fun....
and fun, we do have!
and it will be my own competition with being handicapped
or handi-able.....until my broken wrist heals
3 hours to just flip the material flat and cut 3 sets
who knows if i can sew?
we're having a 'sew-do-do' in the kitchen today
Laissez les bon temps rouler ....
(let the good times roll)
Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints"
Stitches in Memory and Time
coming and going.......