- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Monday, October 05, 2015
North to Alaska
After a whirlwind weekend and family gathering with laden tables of food and drink, outdoor games of croquet and bean bag toss, and good, supportive times with friends and family, we headed to the airport and an immediately necessary trip tp Alaska to help family in crisis.
1.meeting challenges head on and still smiling!
2.my beloved Sandy Beach on Douglas Island where I grew up
3.view from the plane..always neat!
4.new signs in front of my elementary school that must have been someone's sense of humor.
5.where we are staying...my brothers circa 1904 house front. Beautifully remodeled and huge.. you just can't see it from the historical register front view!
Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares her creative and healing journey from Alaska to Oregon. Wildcrafting and the textiles arts... sewing, quilting, and creating prayer flags. Join me as I add my healing energies to changing our world..one little project, one gift of sharing from my heart, at a time.