- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
Maya Angelou 1928-2014
Passes away at age 86.
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."
Indescribable and unforgettable. And now...very, very sad at such a huge loss for this world.
my prayer flag tree with the first hand painted silk prayer flags I made decades ago. All gone from this world and into the next.
Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sewing, quilting, and wildcrafting, with small format art quilts, prayer flags, and comfort quilts for a variety of charitable programs. And best of all, sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns and encouraging others to join her and make and donate quilts to charitable causes. Help us change the world, one little quilt, art quilt, and prayer flag at a time!