- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Liberated Quilting Challenge
- Making Fidget Quilts for Alzheimer's Patients
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Making of Prayer Flags Post Links
- My Healing Hearts and Prayers Textile Arts Projects
- Creating a Cross (or Plus) Quilt
- The Making of the Cross Quilt
- Praying for A Miracle: Always Updated
- My Own Tutorials
- Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Saturday, October 27, 2007
A Quilt Poem
A quilt poem by Mildred Hatfield
It's more than a coverlet,
More than a spread,
This beautiful quilt
That graces my bed.
It's laughter and sorrow,
It's pleasure and pain,
It's small bits and pieces
Of sunshine and rain.
It's a bright panorama
Of scraps of my life-
It's moments of glory,
It's moments of strife.
It's a story I cherish
Of days that have been,
It's a door I can open
To live them again.
Yes, it's more than a cover,
This much-treasured quilt,
It's parts pieced together
Of the life I have built.
proof that I actually sleep under 5 quilts;
10, if my husband tosses me his share