- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Thursday, January 05, 2012
Middle Aged and Senior Texting Codes
Need to type a coded text message in a hurry? Maybe you already own a 'Smart' phone and have discovered that you still need to be smarter than the phone to even use it!
To help you out, here's a compiled version of all of the "Middle Aged and Senior Citizen Texting Codes" I've been emailed recently. Use these texting shortcut messages to call for help, give suggestions, or pass on your where abouts:
* ATD - At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friend Fell, or Best Friend's Funeral
* BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM - Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center
* DWI - Driving While Incontinent
*FOOWL - Fell Out Of Wheelchair Laughing
* FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* FYI - Found Your Insulin
* GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?
* LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL - Living on Lipitor
* LWO - Lawrence Welk's On
* OMMR - On My Massage Recliner
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* ROFL..CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!
* TOT - Texting on Toilet
* TTYL - Talk to You Louder
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
* WTP - Where're the Prunes
* WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil
Hope these help... GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)
Willow, by the way is now 17 1/2 years old and notice how she has her own code to tell you who she is. Yep, just one of my little cuties!
And apologies for all of my posts marked 'humor' and their unexpected self publishing. I'm leaving this one and removing the incomplete ones that were supposed to stay in draft mode. Those of you who use blog readers will be confused......What else is new? And why should I be alone in that ;)
Michele Bilyeu Quilts With Heart and Hands for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Join in my Liberated Quilting Challenge...and buy or donate a quilt, today!! We are changing the world...one little quilt at a time.