- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Friday, April 01, 2011
Truth or Dare?
1. A psychic asked for my help in exorcising a ghost from a famous NYC hotel.
2.When I was 9 months pregnant with my second child I weighed 117 lbs.
3. I once fell out of a canoe in a freezing lake in Alaska and almost drowned.
4. I have lived with my parents for a combined total of 3 years out of the past 8.
5. I have a double baptism..one Catholic, one Protestant.
6. I taught three classes at OSU when I was an undergrad myself.
7. I have written a 419 page book on energy healing.
8. I had a total stranger describe her life in a mental hospital for 1 hour.
9. I average 3.5 hours of sleep per night.
10. I have been on TV 4 times, the radio 36, and had my photo in the Salem newspaper 6 times.
11. Three psychiatrists have asked me for help with their children.
12. The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative auction begins today and runs for 10 days.
13. I have received 3 phone calls from the State Penitentiary asking for rides home.
14. I received a phone call at 3 am from a woman screaming at me for having an affair with her 19 year old son. I told her I was 45, had 3 kids and a husband, and was too tired to have an affair with any one much less her 19 year old son.
15. I have an exaggerated imagination and love to tell and embellish stories with great detail.
Which of the above is my April Fool's? 1-15, all, none?
Truth or Dare?
I dare you to do the same ;)
My blocks from the 9 hours I spent with Jean Wells this week.