- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Congratulations, Graduates of 2009!
In a day that began with clouds and a chill to the air, and ended with basking in the brilliance of hugs and laughter, I watched as my youngest daughter graduated from college, yesterday....summa cum laude with a double major and departmental honors. Hey! I can't help but be a proud mama!
UO Theatre Department sign. My graduate is at 7:00 on the aught.
Did you have a graduate and What's On Your Computer Desktop, Today?