- For all of you who read The Origin of April's Fool's Day yesterday...April Fool's!
- For those of you who wonder, does she ever actually quilt? 2 patriotics ready for binding at Monday's community sewing group, 2 completed baby quilts ready to go to new babies, a 75" x 80" heartstrings quilt being backed, the fabric for 5 preemie quilts in the dryer and one cut-out preemie quilt currently under the needle.
- How long do I spend sewing in the average day? Probably about 5 hours
- How long do I spend on the computer in the average day? Way, way too much.
- How many visitors my first month of blogging: 0. During my second month? 7
Who were my first comment froms? paula, Shelina, Nellie , Finn, Patti :) :) :) :) :)
- How many posts do I plan on reading today: 90. Within 2/wks: 647 more. (with dial-up, no less .... I am almost a saint) Oh, and I'm not on any blog rings of any kind, either.
- Number of comments that I'll make at other's blogs...that's hard with dial-up, and so many blogs, but I aim for 12 a day.
- How many visitors do I have in a day? Today's projected average is 323. That is higher than it's been. I've had over 500 in a day, however, but averaged 60 for an eternity. By 2009, however, I went up to 700. The most I've ever had? ...over 1,200! Blew me away!!!
- Do I care how many people visit my blog? When I first started blogging it took me an average of 6 hours to load one photo and post one blog and I had 0 visitors. It took me over 6 months to get AOL to accept Blogger and not fight each other and me. It taught me both acceptance and persistence. Now, I feel like blogging has a purpose and a mission. It makes me want to both think and write more carefully. And it also creates the desire in me to give even more back out again, in return. So, the answer is yes, I do care. It's part of my spiritual mission in reaching out and helping others.
- Why do I blog? I believe it is a way of sharing and giving out to others. It allows me to use my English degree by actually reading and writing ;) It's a wonderful way to feel a connection with others at another dimension of being. It's a way to sew and share the sewing with others and I just plain have fun blogging ;)
- How about you? Want to share back?
shown: my snippets bag which matches my Sewing Machine Pad With Pockets and bits and pieces of scraps that became pattern weights