- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
The true meaning of Christmas is the story of a journey, and of a search. It is the story for the search for the true meaning of the home that we seek within and the journey to find that home.
When Joseph and his wife Mary, traveled across many lands to seek refuge and finally found one in Bethlehem, their search symbolized the journey that we all go on during the holy or healing days of our own hearts. The days and the nights, when we seek a refuge of acceptance and caring and the nurturing and the love we all seek in a place that we can call 'home.'
I wish for each and every one of you, the true magic of this holy season. Happy Christmas from my happy heart and my welcome home, to all of yours.