- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
It is better in prayer to have
a heart without words
than words without a heart.
I'm remembering all of the simple pleasures of childhood, today. A walk through the autumn leaves, collecting and ironing those leaves behind wax paper. Saving fallen nuts and putting them in bowls. Hanging up old sunflowers heads with raffia so the birds can feast. Breathing the crisp fall air and letting it flow through all of the weary areas.
You don't need words when you feel one with nature. You just are and it's wonderful.