- With Heart and Hands: A Quilting Journey
- What If?
- Alzheimer's Illustrated:From Heartbreak to Hope
- Healing Hearts Textile Arts
- The Healing Art of Sewing and Quilting
- Fidget Quilts
- Making Prayer Flags
- My Tutorial Link Lists: By Themes
- Please Respect Creative Common Copyrights
- With Heart and Hands: Michele Bilyeu (blog)
Monday, October 22, 2007
A quilter's husband died on Friday.
Her heart was torn and wilting
To have the funeral on Monday,
She'd have to miss her quilting.
She asked her sister to fill in,
An act so torn and wilting.
"To him it makes no difference...
So why mss out on quilting?
Ray Hartsell, a quilter's husband